In the process of creating Google connectors you can use the Service Account Key option to automatically fill in some of the required fields, making the process smoother and ensuring accuracy of data input. One important element of the file is that it contains your private key. The Service Account Key file is a simple JSON(recommended) file that allows you to create and access your resources such as Google connectors like BigQuery and Cloud Storage.
NOTE: Multiple such keys can be generated by individual users that have proper rights and they all can be used simultaneously.
Generate your key
1. Login to your GCP account
2. In the main menu select IAM & Admin -> Service Accounts
3. Select your service account
4. Select Keys from the menu
5. Select Add Key -> Create new key
6. Select the file type (we recommend choosing the JSON option)
7. Notification of saved private key file is provided.