Quick Start Guide: Installing Conduit from Azure Marketplace
Navigate to Microsoft Azure Marketplace https://azuremarketplace.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/ and search for ‘Conduit’ in the top search bar.
- Select "Get it now" in the Conduit product option
- Select Continue for "Conduit Free Trial"
- Select "Create"
Step 1: Basic Configuration Settings
- Select Azure subscription to install the Conduit application
- Create new or assign to existing resource group
- Choose region nearest the location of your data. If this is unknown, choose the region that fits the location you are sitting in. The impact on performance will be minimal, particularly for the free trial.
Step 2: Conduit Configuration
Public IP Address:
- Name: Choose IP Address Name (suggestion: CONDUITFREETRIAL)
Deployment DNS Name
- Choose DNS Name
Admin Account Creation:
- Enter name, email and password credentials for rest of admin account info
Enable SSL Support
- Choose support preference with 'Yes' or 'No' options. ('Yes' is recommended)
- Selecting 'Yes' will automatically generate a SSL certificate for the URL through which you will access your Conduit instance.
Step 3: Summary
Step 4: Buy
You are all set! Once the deployment successfully executes (may take up to 30 minutes), go to your browser and enter the URL selected. This will take the following form:
https://<DNS you selected>.<Azure region selected>.cloudapp.azure.com (note that the 's' at the end of 'https' will only be available if SSL was selected as 'Yes')
In the case of our example, this is: →←
You will now be prompted within the Conduit console to set up licensing and be able to get starting making connectors.
If you have any issues, please contact our team at email@example.com